Replacement Moving Stainless Steel Deep Tooth Trimmer Blade
- CAPABILITY - FITS GAMMA+ and STYLECRAFT Trimmers
- JAPANESE HIGH QUALITY stainless steel blade and deep tooth cutter is fully adjustable zero gap for the closest cut and finish
- ENHANCED CUTTING PERFORMANCE with super sharp tips and general trimming with most audible (crunchy) cutting
- FEWER BLADE CHANGES after daily use are more convenient, time saving and preferred by pros
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE ZERO GAP for the closest cut and finish
- WHEN TO CHANGE YOUR BLADE - we recommend depending on your daily use, every 1 to 4 months for maximum performance
- BEST STORAGE FOR TRIMMER - do not wrap cord around trimmer and use blade cover lid
- HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BLADE - gently brush with maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), oil trimmer, wipe clean with a dry cloth and use blade cover for storage
- EASY INSTALLATION - This replaces the small moving cutter blade. Simply unscrew the two screws on the trimmer, gently remove the old blade, replace with this one, and reinstall screws into machine. Make sure blades are aligned properly before turning on.
- ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED in the Italy, assembled with our Absolute Hitter, Protégé, and Power Cruiser trimmers
Still sharp? It might be time to replace your blade. This replacement moving stainless steel Deep Tooth trimmer blade is ideal for all general trimming with most audible (crunchy) cutting. Secure black runner to blade for Evo and X-Evo trimmer models. Secure white runner to blade for the Hitter, Protégé and Cruiser trimmer models. This blade is compatible with all Gamma+ and StyleCraft models. The package includes just 1 blade so you are not locked into a blade combination that you do not need. Buy the exact blade you need, Gamma+ offers you to mix and match your blades as you desire.
EASY INSTALLATION – To replace the moving blades and runners. Simply unscrew the two screws on the back of the trimmer, gently remove the old blade, replace with new one, and reinstall screws into machine. Make sure blades are aligned properly before turning on machine. Improper alignment may cause injury. As consistent with any Gamma+ or StyleCraft tools, all blades are fully adjustable to zero gap for the closest cut and finish.
HOW TO CLEAN and CARE FOR YOUR BLADE - gently brush the blade with the maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), apply 2-3 drops of oil directly on the blade and wipe trimmer body clean with a dry cloth. Using the blade cover can help to avoid scratches and blade damage along with storage to help prolong the life the blade. We recommend, depending on your daily use, to change your blades every 1 to 4 months for superior sharpness.
- FEWER BLADE CHANGES when properly maintained and cleaned
- ZERO GAP BLADE for the closest cut and finish
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY materials for maximum performance
- FITS ALL STYLECRAFT and GAMMA+ models
- ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED in Italy
THINK GAMMA+ THINK THE FUTURE