What is your return policy?
Your appliance should be returned to the original place of purchase. If your return is outside the store policy you can contact us within your warranty period for a replacement. If you purchased your item from Gamma+ a refund or replacement will be issued within 30 days for unused, unopened or defective items. Please send us an email at email@example.com with a copy of your receipt and a brief explanation of your issue with your item. A return case must be opened with a representative before returning your item, please email or call us for help with your return. Please note Gamma+ does not cover return shipping fees.
Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Yes. Please review your address before submitting your order. Items returned by USPS will automatically be refunded. We will not be able to reship your item unless a new order is placed.
How do I change or cancel my order?
Call us at (888) 864-6409 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of placing your order. We will do our best to modify or cancel your order.
How do I know if you received my return?
Once your return is received and processed you will be notified via email.
Is my appliance under warranty?
Yes, please see your appliance user manual for your specific warranty period information. If you no longer have the user manual you can contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you. You must have your proof of purchase to verify your warranty. A $14.95 processing and handling fee will be charged for each warranty claim.
What warranty does not cover
This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear such as shorts in the power supply cord or plug, or excessive product build-up on plates or scratched or damaged plates or damage due to accident, misuse or abuse such as: dropping (broken housing, broken hinges, loose plates, rattling noise, etc.), wrong voltage supply, or neglect in safety precautions; or tampering such as repair or attempted repair by unauthorized person, or use of unauthorized attachments.
Can I use my appliance outside of North America?
Not all Gamma+ appliances are meant to be used internationally. Please see user manual or product details page to see if your item indicates universal or dual voltage. Please do not attempt to use voltage converters or plug adapters if your item does not indicate universal voltage. Failure to follow these guidelines will void your products warranty. Please contact us if you are unsure or have questions.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
Orders can take up to 48-72 hours to be processed and shipped. Weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times, so please account for non-business days when choosing your shipping method. You will receive an email with tracking information when your order has been shipped. If your order contains out of stock items, the items purchased will ship out when available, which can result in multiple packages.
Do you offer repair services for my appliance?
We offer repairs if your product is under warranty. Outside of the warranty we do not offer repairs to your appliance. A $14.95 processing and handlig fee will be charged.
How do I check the status of my order?
You will receive tracking information once your order has shipped. Please allow 24-48 hours for your tracking to show movement. You can use this to track your items journey.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we are unable to ship outside of the US at this time.
How do I care for my new Gamma+ appliance?
Please see instruction booklet for details. If your booklet is lost or misplaced please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement.
My question isn't listed, how can I contact you?
We're happy to assist you! Please contact us at (888) 864-6409 or email us at email@example.com
What are your hours of operation?
We're open 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday. We are closed on select federal holidays.
Route Package Protection Policies
Route Package Protection covers lost, stolen, and damaged items that fit the following criteria. Review the policies to understand what lost, stolen, and damaged items Route will cover.
Note: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
Lost Items Policies
Delivered but missing package
At our discretion, Route requires a police report when the customer’s package is marked as delivered.
1. Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that Route is a package protection company that has protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the order issue with Route, Route is requiring a police report.
2. Send Route the police report PDF & number in the order issue.
Upon request, Route can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, etc.).
Note: Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony
**Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
Filing a police report
- On orders over $100, Route requires evidence of the police report
- Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that Route is a package protection company that has protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the order issue with Route, Route is requiring a police report. Once filed, the customer sends Route the police report PDF & number in the order issue.
- Upon request, Route can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, notary, etc.).
Delivered to wrong address
If the customer input the correct address at checkout and the package was delivered to the wrong address, Route considers this as stolen and we will replace the order on behalf of the customer.
Damaged Items Policies
- If the customer received a broken item and needs to dispose of it (i.e. shattered glass), the customer needs to check their city ordinances and dispose of it properly.
- The customer does not need to ship it back to the retailer (unless the retailer indicates otherwise).
- A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
- Route does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages, packaging errors, or unsealed items. At our discretion, we may offer a 15-30% refund depending on the severity of the cosmetic damage.
- Route requires further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. more photos, videos, etc.).
- For existing subscriptions where your customers have purchased Route Package Protection, if any of your customer's items in the subscription were lost, stolen, or damaged in transit and can be purchased individually, Route will reorder them. If the items cannot be purchased, then Route will refund the items.
- Route cannot reorder and create an entirely new subscription because Route would be paying for the customer's monthly subscription.
- Route cannot reorder customized items for the customer because of the additional liability of ordering the customer’s custom item incorrectly. Route can offer a refund instead.
- Route doesn’t have visibility to the retailer’s inventory or when they will have the customer’s item back in stock.
- Route can offer the customer a refund for the item that is out of stock. The customer can always use that refund to order the item when it’s back in stock.
- If the customer entered the wrong address at the time of order, Route does not cover this.
- The customer needs to reach out to the retailer to remedy the incorrect address.
- If the customer is unsatisfied with their product, Route is not a product replacement plan and the order issue cannot be approved.
- The customer needs to reach out to the retailer. This request may be covered under the retailer’s return policy.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises."
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- If the customer’s package is delayed for whatever reason, Route will not cover it.
- Carriers update their website with expected delays due to inclement weather or other barriers to expected delivery.
- If the customer paid for expedited shipping but the package arrives outside of the expected window, Route will not cover it.
- For payment installments (Sezzle, Afterpay, etc.), it is the customer’s responsibility to pay the payment installment company directly.
- Once Route refunds the customer for their order, the customer must pay their installments to the payment installment company directly.
- Route reserves the right to deny order issues where no tracking number/information is available. In these instances, Route will reach out to the retailer to see if one can be provided.
- Route reserves the right to deny order issues where package tracking is marked as "pre-shipment".
- Route is based in the United States of America. Due to shipping policies in the US, Route will not cover order issues for items shipped to countries that are not sanctioned by the US. List available here
- If a customer does not respond within 5 days, Route will automatically close the order issues. Customers can open the order issues back up by responding to the original thread.
- If the customer’s package has not shipped, Route can refund the Route premium.
- If the item has shipped, Route is already protecting the package and cannot refund the customer.
- Route doesn’t upload our employee’s proof of ID to replace the customer’s order.
- If the customer ordered from a store that requires the extra ID verification step, Route can offer the customer a refund instead to protect each party’s identity.
If your issue isn't listed please contact one of our representatives to assist you. An exceptional customer service experience is our top priority!