Replacement Stainless Steel Shallow Tooth Moving Clipper Blade
- CAPABILITY - FITS ALL GAMMA+ and STYLECRAFT clippers
- HIGHEST QUALITY Japanese Stainless Steel for a close, sharp cut
- ENHANCED CUTTING PERFORMANCE with super sharp tips
- FEWER BLADE CHANGES after daily use are more convenient, time saving and preferred by pros
- WHEN TO CHANGE YOUR BLADE - we recommend depending on your daily use, every 1 to 4 months for maximum performance
- BEST STORAGE FOR CLIPPERS - do not wrap cord around clipper, hang from hook and use blade cover lid
- HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BLADE - gently brush with maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), oil clipper, wipe clean with a dry cloth and use blade cover for storage
- EASY INSTALLATION - This replaces the small moving cutter blade. Simply unscrew the two screws on the clipper, gently remove the old blade, replace with this one, and reinstall screws into machine. Make sure blades are aligned properly before turning on.
- ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED in Italy, assembled in our Absolute Alpha and Protégé Clippers
Still sharp? It might be time to replace your blade. The moving stainless steel Shallow Tooth clipper blade is ideal for all general cutting. The professional Japanese premium stainless steel is made of high quality material and is super sharp. This moving blade comes assembled in the Gamma+ Absolute Alpha and Protege models and is compatible with all Gamma+ and StyleCraft models. This package includes just 1 blade so you are not locked into a blade combination that you do not need. Buy the exact blade you need, Gamma+ offers you to mix and match your blades as you desire.
EASY INSTALLATION – To replace the moving blade simply unscrew the two screws on the back of the clipper, gently remove the old blade, replace with new one, and reinstall screws into machine. Make sure blades are aligned properly before turning on machine. Improper alignment may cause injury. As consistent with any Gamma+ or StyleCraft tools, all blades are fully adjustable to zero gap for the closest cut and finish.
HOW TO CLEAN and CARE FOR YOUR BLADE - gently brush the blade with the maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), apply 2-3 drops of oil directly on the blade and wipe clipper body clean with a dry cloth. Using the blade cover can help to avoid scratches and blade damage along with storage to help prolong the life the blade. We recommend, depending on your daily use, to change your blades every 1 to 4 months for superior sharpness.
- FEWER BLADE CHANGES when properly maintained and cleaned
- ZERO GAP BLADE for the closest cut and finish
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY materials for maximum performance
- FITS ALL STYLECRAFT and GAMMA+ models
- ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED in Italy
THINK GAMMA+ THINK THE FUTURE